Availability: Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia
Double Room, Balcony (Troepolach)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room, Balcony, Mountain View (Trogkofel)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, Balcony, Mountain View (Trogkofel)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, Balcony (Troepolach)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly ski hotel with a full-service spa
Within easy reach of the slopes, this Hermagor-Pressegger See hotel is in the mountains, just minutes from Tropolach Church and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Nassfeld-Hermagor Skiing and Gailtaler Heimatmuseum.
After a day on the slopes, return to Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an outdoor pool and a full-service spa.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), separate sitting areas, and safes; rooms also include minibars and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia Amenities
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a sauna.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Conference space size (meters) - 556
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Acquapura SPA. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 6,00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10,00-15,00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.