Availability: Hotel Royal Astrid
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel with a full-service spa, in Ostend (Belgian Coast)
This spa hotel is located in Ostend (Belgian Coast), close to Ostend Beach, Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, and Fort Napoleon. Nearby attractions also include The Mercator.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Royal Astrid features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and hair dryers; rooms also include private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Royal Astrid Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Royal Astrid features an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. 13 meeting rooms are available. This Ostend hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Royal Astrid is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference space size (feet) - 600
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 EUR / per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Restaurant Mozart - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Gautama Wellness and Spa. Services include massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 8 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 8
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
Hotel Royal Astrid Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 18.5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 17.5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night