Please enter your travel dates.
Borgarnes hotel with a golf course
By 18 golf course
Icelandair Hotel Hamar is built on an 18-hole golf course in West Iceland, a region rich in saga history. The hotel is located just outside the town Borgarnes about one hour drive from Reykjavik.
Golf on site
In addition to a restaurant, Icelandair Hotel Hamar features a golf course. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary parking.
Each of the 30 rooms has a private patio. Double or twin bed, TV, Telefone, Wireless Internet, bathroom facilities, including a shower and a hairdryer.
Situated on a golf course, Hotel Hamar is a relaxing retreat with a focus on leisure pursuits. Situated in the west of the country, its surrounded by immense natural beauty and fascinating attractions, but is just an hour’s drive from Reykjavik. The hotel features a restaurant and a bar. Guests can relax in the outdoor hot tubs. Onsite parking is complimentary. The hotel has 3 meeting rooms along with a range of technical equipment, including a TV, DVD player and projector.
Icelandair Hotel Hamar is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 30
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 1
- Golf course on site
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The restaurant at Icelandair Hotel Hamar has an incredible view of Borgarfjordur. The fare on offer includes a wide choice of flavours, with delicacies prepared from top quality local produce. Vegetables are grown at the hotel itself and are then used in the kitchen and served in the restaurant. The hotel has started to participate in an eco-conscious network of local Icelandic food. The restaurant served both breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy a drink or two at the bar which has a veranda.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a golf course and a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: ISK 2050 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ISK 900 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 3800 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.