Book your room at Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Club Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4-star Crawley hotel in Copthorne with 2 restaurants
Located in Copthorne, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Worth St. Nicholas' Church, Hawth Theatre, and Crawley Town Hall. St. John the Baptist Church and Crawley County Mall Shopping Center are also within 6 mi (10 km).
2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 227 rooms offer WiFi, wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. Satellite TV, coffee makers, and ceiling fans are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick
In addition to an indoor pool, Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 17 meeting rooms are available. This Crawley hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Health club
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (5 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Lion Dor - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Library Bar - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
White Swan Pub - This bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.25 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 2.00 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged