Book your room at Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Crawley with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Crawley Town Hall, St. John the Baptist Church, and Crawley County Mall Shopping Center. Also nearby are Hawth Theatre and Ifield Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include bars/lounges and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Spa tub
Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport provides a health club and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Indoor pool
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 294
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $10.00 GBP /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $10.00 GBP /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cube Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
The fine print for Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 10.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.