Book your room at Holiday Inn London Gatwick - Worth
Two Single Beds Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
One Bed Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive One Queen Bed Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite One Bed Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Crawley with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Crawley, this hotel is close to Worth St. Nicholas' Church, Manor Royal Business Park, and Crawley Town Hall. Local attractions also include Hawth Theatre and Crawley County Mall Shopping Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn London Gatwick - Worth features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This Crawley hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (24 hours)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Year Built 1996
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Lyttons Bar and Brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 11.50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu