Availability: Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Crawley with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Crawley, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Crawley Town Hall, Hawth Theatre, and St. John the Baptist Church. Also nearby are Crawley County Mall Shopping Center and Worth St. Nicholas' Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel Amenities
Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to secretarial services and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Express check-in
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1991
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
Brassiere Restaurant - Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in stylish surroundings. A children's menu is available.
Club Bar - This bar serves modern European cuisine for lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy light fare, drinks, and afternoon tea. Children's menu available.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.95 for adults and GBP 5.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.