Availability: 42 The Calls
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Leeds near Royal Armouries
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Corn Exchange, Royal Armouries, and Thackray Medical Museum. Also nearby are Salem Chapel and Holy Trinity Church.
In addition to a restaurant, 42 The Calls features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
42 The Calls Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Leeds hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
42 The Calls is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 41
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1887
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Turndown service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooked-to-order and full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brasserie 44 - This brasserie serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
42 The Calls Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 12.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14.75 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Cleaning deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).