Availability: Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Twin Bed
Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Single Room - advance purchase BB
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 single
Bradford eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in Bradford, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Grattan Stadium, Bolling Hall Museum, and National Media Museum. Local attractions also include Wool Exchange and Colour Museum.
Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel Amenities
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of secretarial services and a meeting/conference room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Wedding services and tour assistance can be provided. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 42
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Tour assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Best Western Bradford Guide Post Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 8.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 16.00 per night
- Additional Details
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.