Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Standard Double Room, Accessible
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room - Advance Purchase
- Two Single Beds
Located next to the Royal Armouries Museum and close to the city centre.
Clarence Dock, Leeds
Located in Clarence Dock just a short walk from the buzzing City Centre restaurants and nightlife the hotel is ideal for business and leisure travellers Alea Casino and the new James Martin restaurant next door
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre Armouries features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary breakfast and wifi in public areas.
There are a range of double bedrooms, family rooms, twin bedrooms, and accessible rooms. All rooms rates include our complimentary continental breakfast with a selection of hot items. Wired internet available.
Make the Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre-Armouries hotel your base for events in the Royal Armouries Museum or Saviles Hall. Located in Clarence Dock just a short walk from the buzzing City Centre restaurants and nightlife the hotel is ideal for business and leisure travellers. Why not try your luck at the tables in the Alea Casino next door to the hotel, also host to the new ‘James Martin Kitchen’ restaurant. Fuel up on sausages and scrambled eggs each morning at the complimentary buffet breakfast or make yourself at home with a cup of complimentary tea or coffee in your contemporary Guest room at Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre-Armouries. Friendly staff serve draught beer and dinner in the hotel bar & lounge, where you can unwind with Sky TV or check your e-mails with complimentary wireless internet in all public areas and meeting rooms. Host training days for up to 25 people in the 3 air-conditioned meeting rooms, all located on the ground floor with natural daylight.
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Event catering
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 144
- Year Built 2006
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free on-street parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1549
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free on-street parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Clock radio
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
The Great Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and has a bar. Some meals may not be served daily.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 3.75 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GBP 3.75 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.