Availability: Botlierskop Private Game Reserve
Family Tent, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Family Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed (Manor House)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe TentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive TentMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Luxury TentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Suite, 1 Queen Bed (Manor House)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Luxury Suite (Manor House)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star lodge with 2 restaurants in Klein Brak River (Garden Route)
Located near the airport, this lodge is in Klein Brak River (Garden Route), and regional attractions include Santos Beach, St. Blaize Lighthouse, and Cape St Blaize Cave.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Botlierskop Private Game Reserve features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, air conditioning, and premium bedding; rooms also include safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Botlierskop Private Game Reserve Amenities
Dining is available at one of the lodge's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This Klein Brak River lodge also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, spa services, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Botlierskop Private Game Reserve has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- Year Built 2003
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
Botlierskop Private Game Reserve has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Fishing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Botlierskop Private Game Reserve Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: ZAR 2000 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.