Availability: Nyaru Game Lodge
Chalet, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Chalet, 2 Bedrooms (Family)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Villa (Bush)Max Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Art Deco lodge with a restaurant, in Brandwag (Garden Route)
Located near the beach, this lodge is in Brandwag (Garden Route), and regional attractions include Santos Beach, St. Blaize Lighthouse, and Cape St Blaize Cave.
In addition to a restaurant, Nyaru Game Lodge features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include premium bedding and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nyaru Game Lodge Amenities
Nyaru Game Lodge features a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 2152 square feet (200 square meters). This Art Deco lodge also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 500 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Nyaru Game Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Conference space size (feet) - 2152
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2005
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
African Restaurant - This poolside family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Guests can experience the thrill of a safari, and take advantage of a seasonal outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Safari on site
- Game drive on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Nyaru Game Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the property in advance to receive check-in instructions and arrange dinner. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 30 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 30 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 500 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 250 (from 1 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.