Availability: Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star Victorian apartment with a golf course in Mossel Bay (Garden Route)
This golf apartment is located in Mossel Bay (Garden Route), near the airport and Santos Beach. Area attractions also include St. Blaize Lighthouse and Cape St Blaize Cave.
In addition to a restaurant, Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort features a golf course. Other amenities include a casino and a bar/lounge.
In addition to kitchens and fireplaces, guestrooms feature microwaves along with separate sitting areas and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort Amenities
This Mossel Bay apartment has its very own private beach. In addition to a golf course, Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort features an outdoor pool and a health club. The apartment offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This Victorian apartment also offers a casino, spa services, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Private beach nearby
- Health club
- Free parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free guest parking during stay
- Golf course on site
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort has a restaurant on site.
A golf course and a health club are featured at the apartment. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Dock nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Whale-watching on site
Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 24
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
- Deposit: ZAR 250 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.