Book your room at Alpenhof Gruenwald
Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment with ski-in/ski-out access, in Soelden (Oetztal)
In the mountains
This apartment is located in Soelden (Oetztal), close to Hochsoelden Ski Area and Gaislachkogl. Area attractions also include Rettenbach Glacier and Tiefenbach Glacier.
At Alpenhof Gruenwald, recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and complimentary bicycles. The apartment also features ski storage and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city, mountain or garden views and feature LCD televisions with cable channels and kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Alpenhof Gruenwald features ski-in/ski-out access and complimentary bicycles. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. This Soelden apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, ski storage, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site. Guests can use the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and recreational facilities at a partner hotel.
- Ski passes available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
- Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the room.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include ski-in/ski-out access and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Whale-watching on site
The Fine Print for Alpenhof Gruenwald
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 9:30 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per person (one way)
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay (cash only)
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.