Availability: Appartementhaus Leni
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Standard Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen (10 Persons)Max Occupancy: 10 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Slopeside apartment with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Soelden apartment offers ski-in/ski-out access near Hochsoelden Ski Area winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Gaislachkogl.
With direct access to the slopes, Appartementhaus Leni makes guests feel at home with amenities like ski storage and ski passes.
Guestrooms have kitchens, separate bedrooms, and separate living rooms; rooms also include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed during May and June.
Appartementhaus Leni Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing and snowboarding. Appartementhaus Leni helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1980
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Separate bedroom
- Individually furnished
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
Appartementhaus Leni Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:The check-in location differs from the property location. Check-in is from 2 PM – 6 PM at Andre Arnold’s house located in Auweg 10. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 75.00 per stay, varies per unit size
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.