Availability: Hotel Arlberghöhe
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a restaurant
This Sankt Anton am Arlberg hotel is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of St. Christoph am Arlberg Ski Area, Galzigbahn Cable Car, and winter activities such as skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Arlberg Pass and Valluga.
Ski into Hotel Arlberghöhe, where you can relax in a sauna, enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, or have a meal at the restaurant.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Arlberghöhe Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered.
- Ski passes available
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1933
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
A complimentary breakfast is served between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel Arlberghöhe has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
Hotel Arlberghöhe Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).