Book your room at Hotel Tyrol
Please enter your travel dates.
Mountain ski retreat with dining and a full-service spa
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Soelden hotel is in the mountains, near Freizeit Arena, Gaislachkogl Gondola, and Hochsoelden Ski Area. Area attractions also include Rettenbach Glacier and Tiefenbach Glacier.
After a day on the slopes, return to Hotel Tyrol to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in a full-service spa.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the other amenities, including a steam room and a sauna. Conveniences like ski storage, ski passes, and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Tyrol is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Ski storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 5
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 15 EUR / per week ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 15 EUR / per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 15 EUR / per week ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- In-room safe
- Individually furnished
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Hotel Tyrol has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 10
The fine print for Hotel Tyrol
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per week (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.