Availability: Hotel Weisses Lamm
Mountain ski retreat with dining and an indoor pool
This ski hotel is located in See (Paznaun), where area attractions include Schloss Landeck. Regional attractions also include Schrofenstein Castle Ruins and Vanet Ski Area.
Skiing and snowboarding are not the only attractions at Hotel Weisses Lamm, where you can enjoy a meal at the restaurant, take a dip in an indoor pool, and relax in a steam room.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Weisses Lamm Amenities
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the indoor swimming pool.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski hotel also offers ski storage, a children's club, and a sauna.
Hotel Weisses Lamm is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Multilingual staff
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $3.00 EUR / per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $3.00 EUR / per stay )
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves dinner only. A children's menu is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Weisses Lamm Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.