Book your room at Zur Sonnen
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out apartment with a restaurant
This apartment in Umhausen is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Niederthai Church winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Also nearby are Stuiben Waterfall and Otzi Village.
Ski into Zur Sonnen, where you can eat a meal at the restaurant and take advantage of ski storage.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, sofa beds, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- Dining venue
The apartment offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This ski apartment also offers ski-in/ski-out access, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2012.
Zur Sonnen is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1964
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per stay )
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Zur Sonnen has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 130 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.