Book your room at Zur Sonnen
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out apartment with a restaurant
This apartment in Umhausen is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Niederthai Church winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Also nearby are Stuiben Waterfall and Otzi Village.
Ski into Zur Sonnen, where you can eat a meal at the restaurant and take advantage of ski storage.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, sofa beds, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
At your hotel
The apartment offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This ski apartment also offers ski-in/ski-out access, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2012.
Zur Sonnen is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1964
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 10 EUR / per stay )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Zur Sonnen has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
The fine print for Zur Sonnen
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 130 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.