Availability: Hyatt Westlake Plaza
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Spanish style in Los Angeles’ Conejo Valley
Easy highway access
About halfway between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, this Spanish Mediterranean-style hotel is a half mile from The Promenade at Westlake shops and is easily accessible by US-101.
Outdoor pool, gazebo
Guests of Hyatt Westlake Plaza have access to a year-round outdoor pool and 2 spa tubs, a garden gazebo, and a health club with separate saunas for women and men.
Cozy beds, Wi-Fi
Guestrooms offer views of the surrounding mountains and provide Hyatt's signature Grand Bed, complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, pay movies, and coffeemakers with Starbucks coffee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Westlake Plaza Amenities
Designed to resemble a Spanish Mediterranean villa, the Hyatt Westlake Plaza is just a half-mile from The Promenade at Westlake shopping and entertainment center. This Los Angeles hotel provides a year-round outdoor pool, 2 spa tubs, and garden gazebo. The health club includes separate women's and men's locker rooms with saunas. Bicycle rentals are available on site.
Harvest Kitchen and Bar serves American and offers al fresco dining with views of the pool and garden.
A 24-hour business center includes computers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. 10 meeting/conference rooms are available. Guests enjoy free self-parking or valet parking (surcharge).
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
Harvest Kitchen and Bar - Serving American food. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. Offers views of the garden and pool.
Room service - Available early morning to late evening.
Guests have use of a year-round outdoor pool and 2 spa tubs surrounded by gardens and a spacious sundeck. The health club includes treadmills, stationary bikes, stair machines, free weights, and separate women's and men's locker rooms and saunas.
Westlake Village Golf Course is 1.5 miles from the hotel. Santa Monica Mountains National Park, with an entrance five miles away, offers hiking and cycling trails. Renowned Malibu Beach, 17 miles away, features surfing and other water sports.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hyatt Westlake Plaza Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 9 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.