Availability: Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 Queen Murphy Bed, Lower Floor
Studio, 1 Queen Murphy Bed, Upper Floor
Studio, 1 Queen Murphy Bed, Mountain View
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom (Lower Floor)
Resort at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb
Heart of Whistler Village
Located at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb, this resort has an Alpine-lodge feel and overlooks the gondolas; Whistler Village Square is 1 block away.
Ski storage, spa tubs
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside has a large outdoor pool and 2 spa tubs. Guests have access to complimentary ski storage.
Suites at the Pan Pacific offer balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows, soaking tubs, full kitchens, gas fireplaces, and complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Amenities
The focal point for guests at this deluxe ski-in/ski-out Whistler resort is a 6-by-12-meter (20-by-40-foot) heated lap pool on an expansive deck with two spa tubs and views of the ski runs and village.
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside's guests also have access to the fitness center equipped with a treadmill, stationary bike, stair machine, and a steam room.
Built in 1997, this smoke-free property has a fireplace in the lobby, complimentary hotel-wide wireless Internet access, business services, coin-operated laundry, doorman, and 24-hour concierge. Ski/mountain bike storage is complimentary. Self and valet garage parking are available (surcharges).
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Year Built 1997
- Fireplace in lobby
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Number of floors - 8
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub & Patio - A true Irish dining experience, this pub was originally built in Ireland and transported, piece by piece, to Whistler. Set in the Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside, it delivers scenic mountain views from its newly renovated, heated, outdoor patio that accommodates 90 people. Authentic Irish food and a wide selection of imported beers highlight the menu.
Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily (children’s menu included), the pub provides a calm and casual environment that’s welcoming to families. Live, traditional Irish music plays every day, even throughout the winter season.
Room Service - Available from 8 AM until 10 PM daily (hours subject to change).
Guests enjoy access to an heated outdoor lap pool on an expansive deck, with two spa tubs and views of the village and ski runs. Ski storage is complimentary, and winter clothing rental is available; guests can also take advantage of ski/snowboard rentals and lessons, and nearby snow tubing.
Whistler is home to three award-winning golf courses—Nicklaus North Golf Course, Whistler Golf Club, and Chateau Whistler Golf Club—all within 3 km (2 mi) of the hotel. A vast network of trails is accessible right outside the hotel doors.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Snow tubing nearby
- Accessible parking
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.