Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Bedrooms (Lower Floor)
Standard Room, 2 Bedrooms (Upper Floor)
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom (Lower Floor)
Contemporary all-suite hotel in Whistler Village with complimentary daily breakfast.
Close to lifts
The Pan Pacific Village Centre is located 150 m (165 yd) from the base of the Whistler/Blackcomb gondolas, and adjacent to the shopping and dining scene in Village Square.
Pan Pacific Village Centre offers a daily complimentary continental breakfast. Guests can relax in the Whistler Day Spa, 2 outdoor whirlpools, a heated saltwater pool, and a sauna.
The 83 accommodations at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre have gas fireplaces, full kitchens, balconies, deep-set soak tubs, CD players, flat-screen televisions, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pan Pacific Village Centre is located in Whistler Village, 438 yards (400 meters) from Village Square and an 875-yard (800–meter) walk from the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. The hotel offers mountainside ski and snowboard storage, bike and golf-bag storage, a fitness facility with sauna, 2 outdoor spa tubs, and a heated outdoor pool. The Whistler Day Spa, located on the lobby level, provides guests with relaxing treatments like deep therapeutic massages and beauty services, such as manicures, pedicures, and facials. Treatments can also be customized to help guests recharge and get back on the mountain.
This property offers complimentary wireless Internet access. Front desk staff are available to provide assistance with faxing or printing documents on the hotel's equipment at the front desk, and 2 meeting rooms are on site. The hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to Village locations within 5 miles by request, based on availability. Pre-arranged grocery delivery service is available. Guests receive a complimentary continental breakfast in the guest-exclusive Pacific Bistro. The property is smoke-free.
$32 per night. Secure underground parking and valet services.
$28 per night. Secure underground parking.
Fees do not include tax and are subject to change without prior notification.
Accessible parking available.
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 83
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Ski storage
- Number of floors - 9
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Ski shuttle
- Wedding services
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Cable TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
A complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning in the guest exclusive Pacific Bistro located adjacent to the lobby. Floor-to-ceiling windows and mountain views. Garden Terrace with outdoor seating in the summer. In the winter enjoy a selection of eggs, sausages, bacon, ham, tomato, baked beans, mushrooms and French toast. The hot items may vary daily. In the summer we feature lighter fare including seasonal cut fruit, fresh pastries, toast, muffins, bagels, meat and cheese platters, cold hard boiled eggs and cereal. Open for breakfast daily between 7AM to 10AM (summer) and 7AM to 11AM (winter).
Skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, and gondola rides are available at the base of Whistler/Blackcomb.
This hotel has a small fitness center equipped with an elliptical trainer, stationary bicycle, and free weights. Also available are a sauna, 2 outdoor spa tubs with mountain views, and a 60-foot heated outdoor pool. Changing rooms have showers, lockers, and toiletries.
Chateau Whistler Golf Club, designed by Robert Trent-Jones II, is 1 km from the hotel. Scenic Whistler Golf Club, par 72, is 1 km from the hotel. The 18-hole, par 71 Nicklaus North Golf Club, designed by Jack Nicklaus offers instruction and equipment rentals. It's located 5 km from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.