Availability: Pemberton Valley Lodge
Please enter your travel dates.
Whistler-area lodge at the foot of Mount Currie
Skiing, lakes, golf
32 km (20 mi) from Whistler Village, in the small community of Pemberton, this serene mountain resort is surrounded by lakes and is 2 km (1 mi) from Big Sky Golf and Country Club.
Ski and storage
During winter months, Pemberton Valley Lodge provides guests with complimentary ski storage, and a complimentary Whistler ski shuttle. A year-round outdoor pool and spa tub are on site. The hotel offers free use of mountain bikes, and parking.
Pemberton Valley Lodge suites provide kitchenettes or kitchens; some have fireplaces and balconies, and all include mountain views. Free wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pemberton Valley Lodge Amenities
Built in 2004, this child friendly resort-style lodge is located at the base of Mount Currie in the small village of Pemberton.
The lobby features a river-rock fireplace, a television, seating areas, and a 24-hour front desk. An outdoor pool, steam room, and spa tub, and barbecue grill are open year-round. A picnic area, fitness center, and 24-hour business center with 5,400 square-foot (500 square-meter) meeting facility are also available. Complimentary amenities include wireless Internet access, newspapers, luggage storage, a small DVD library, and a guest laundry facility. A sundry store stocks snacks, beverages, microwave meals, and other items. The lodge offers wedding services and complimentary ski shuttles. Golf and a range of winter sports can be enjoyed nearby.
Indoor and outdoor parking are complimentary.
Pemberton Valley Lodge is a smoke-free property. Fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2004
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower/tub combination
The lodge has a coffee shop/café and coffee in lobby. Continental breakfast is available for a surcharge.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The Wood Bistro and Bar
The Pony Espresso Mile One Cafe Blackbird Bakery
Pemberton Valley Lodge provides a year-round outdoor pool and spa tub. The hotel's fitness center includes a treadmill, stationary bike, weight-training machine, free weights, exercise ball, and yoga mat.
Mountains, lakes, and rivers surround the Pemberton Valley. Myriad recreational activities include boating, kayaking, rafting, sailing, horse riding, fishing, hiking, and mountain biking. Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort offers world-class skiing, snowboarding, and snow biking. The highly rated Big Sky Golf and Country Club is 2 km (one mi) from the lodge.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
Enjoy the relaxation, comfort and relief of a massage at our in-hotel studio provided by Connections Pemberton. The Massage Studio is Available 7 days a week from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM by appointment. Choose from a variety of services that relax, rejuvenate and restore your body, mind and soul, including sports and deep tissue massages.
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Pemberton Valley Lodge Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 45.00 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.