Book your room at The Waverley - Guest house
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Single en-suiteMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Double Room, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Twin Room, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Bed & breakfast in Whitby near Whitby Abbey
Close to Whitby Abbey
This Whitby bed & breakfast is located near Captain Cook Memorial Museum and Whitby Abbey. Another area point of interest is Robin Hood's Bay Beach.
The Waverley - Guest house provides wireless Internet access.
In addition to DVD players, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with irons/ironing boards and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Waverley - Guest house
The Waverley - Guest house features wireless Internet access.
The Waverley - Guest house is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free on-street parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free on-street parking
- In the room
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
The Fine Print for The Waverley - Guest house
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving outside normal reception hours should contact the property prior to arrival on the telephone number listed on the confirmation form.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- We Should Mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.