- One King Bed
Concierge Floor Room
- One King Bed
Tarrytown eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants
In the suburbs
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Westchester Skating Academy, Sportime USA, and Westchester Broadway Theatre. Also nearby are Tarrytown Music Hall and Lyndhurst Mansion.
2 restaurants, a bar/lounge
In addition to 2 restaurants, Marriott Westchester features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a concierge desk.
Premium cable TV
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Westchester provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 26000 square feet (2340 square meters) include small meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Marriott Westchester is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 26000
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2340
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 23
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Hair salon
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 444
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Harvest Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
Ruths Chris Steakhouse - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only.
Tavern - This pub serves lunch, dinner, and drinks.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Additional Details
Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.