Book your room at Hyatt Regency Wichita
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
On waterfront in downtown Wichita, near conventions
Historic Old Town
Located in downtown Wichita, this 15-story hotel is adjacent to the Century II Convention Center and the Music Theatre of Wichita. Historic Old Town and Exploration Place are within a mile.
Hyatt Regency Wichita has an indoor swimming pool, 2 spa tubs, a fitness center, and a full-service business center. A restaurant and bar is on site. The airport shuttle is complimentary.
Views of river
Guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Wichita offer views of the Arkansas River and Hyatt's signature Grand Bed. Amenities include 42-inch TVs with premium cable channels, wireless Internet access, iHome™ clock radios, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Wichita
At your hotel
The 15-story Hyatt Regency Wichita sits in the heart of downtown Wichita and is located off of Highway 54. The Hyatt Regency Wichita is connected to Century II, adjacent to the Music Theatre, 1 mile from Historic Old Town, and Exploration Place.
Amenities include an indoor swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, a fitness center, on-demand movies, and business center. The hotel provides 29 conference rooms totalling 40,248 square feet (3,622 square meters) of event space for everything from business meetings to weddings. Perks Coffee Shop and Harvest Kitchen and Bar will provide full menus and snack items. Room service is available during limited hours. Airport transportation is complimentary and offered during certain hours. Self and valet parking is also available (surcharge).
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 40248
- Conference space size (meters) - 3622
- Number of meeting rooms - 29
- Wedding services
- Indoor pool
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 303
- Number of floors - 15
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 2.5 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Eat and drink
HARVEST Kitchen/Bar - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and serving fresh local produce. Room service is available. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Perks Coffee and More - Specialties include snacks, Starbucks coffee, and expresso beverages. Open daily from 6 AM to 7 PM.
Room service is offered during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Hyatt Regency Wichita
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 2.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.