Book your room at Crowne Plaza Wiesbaden
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
King, Deluxe Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family Room, Non Smoking (Crowne Twin)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior Suite, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Wiesbaden with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Rhein-Main-Hallen, Museum Wiesbaden, and Wiesbaden Town Hall. Also nearby are Landtag of Hessen and Market Church.
Recreational amenities at Crowne Plaza Wiesbaden include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Wiesbaden
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Wiesbaden provides a health club and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 3820 square feet (355 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Conference space size (feet) - 3820
- Conference space size (meters) - 355
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 235
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- 24-hour business center
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 12.95 EUR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 6 EUR /3 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Zafferano - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Vinothek - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open daily
Lili Lounge and Bar - This cocktail bar serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Crowne Plaza Wiesbaden
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A city tax of EUR 3 per person, per night will be collected at the property. The tax is applicable to all leisure stays of 4 nights or more. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 1 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 50,00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.