Book your room at Dorint Hotel Pallas Wiesbaden
Classic Room, 1 King or 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
5-star luxury hotel in Wiesbaden with a health club
Located in the city center of Wiesbaden, this luxury hotel is connected to the airport and within walking distance of Museum Wiesbaden and Rhein-Main-Hallen. Also nearby are Wiesbaden Town Hall and Landtag of Hessen.
At Dorint Hotel Pallas Wiesbaden, recreational amenities include a health club and a spa tub. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dorint Hotel Pallas Wiesbaden
At your hotel
In addition to a health club, Dorint Hotel Pallas Wiesbaden features a spa tub and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 21528 square feet (2000 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 500 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Dorint Hotel Pallas Wiesbaden has designated areas for smoking.
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 21528
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 2000
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Grande Basilico - This restaurant overlooks the garden.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Dorint Hotel Pallas Wiesbaden
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A city tax of EUR 3 per person, per night will be collected at the property. The tax is applicable to all leisure stays of 4 nights or more. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24,00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50,00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24,00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 stars.