Book your room at Hotel Bären - The Bear Inn
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
3-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently near skiing facilities, this Wilderswil hotel is located in the historical district within 3 mi (5 km) of Skydive Interlaken, Hoeheweg, and Jungfrau Park. Seilpark Interlaken and Heimwehfluh are also within 2 mi (3 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Hotel Bären - The Bear Inn to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in a sauna.
All 50 rooms offer TVs with satellite channels, plus hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time. Conveniences like ski storage and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Hotel Bären - The Bear Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1706
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Individually furnished
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Arvenstuebli - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 110.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Pet fee: CHF 18 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: CHF 18 per stay
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 11 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: CHF 100
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50.00 per night