Book your room at Hotel Bären - The Bear Inn
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
3-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Wilderswil hotel is in the historical district, 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Skydive Interlaken and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Seilpark Interlaken and Heimwehfluh are also within 2 mi (3 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Hotel Bären - The Bear Inn to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in a sauna.
All 50 rooms offer TVs with satellite channels, plus hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Bären - The Bear Inn
This hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time. Conveniences like ski storage and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Hotel Bären - The Bear Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1706
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 CHF per stay )
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Arvenstuebli - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CHF 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CHF 18 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: CHF 18 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 55.00 per night