Book your room at Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Williamsburg hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Williamsburg, this hotel is close to Bassett Hall, Williamsburg Courthouse, and Governor's Palace. Also nearby are Golden Horseshoe Golf Club and Bruton Parish Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center provides a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 26000 square feet (2415 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1975
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Room service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 303
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2415
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 26000
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- In the room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Microwave (on request)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Veranda Dining Room - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
J.B.s Tavern - This pub serves dinner only.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 45.00 per pet, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.