Availability: Embassy Suites Newark - Wilmington/South
King Suite nonsmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
2 Queens Suite nonsmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Executive, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Newark eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Newark, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Bob Carpenter Center, University of Delaware, and Fred Rust Ice Arena. Also nearby are Lewis Park and Kells Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Embassy Suites Newark - Wilmington/South features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Embassy Suites Newark - Wilmington/South Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Embassy Suites Newark - Wilmington/South provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3250 square feet (293 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3250
- Conference space size (meters) - 293
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Indoor pool
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary reception
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast each morning.
TGI Fridays - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, brunch, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Embassy Suites Newark - Wilmington/South Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Delaware Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.