Availability: Hilton Swindon Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Hilton Guest Room - Book Early & Save .
- Two Twin Beds
Double Hilton Guestroom - Book Early & Save .
- One Double Bed
King Hilton, Room - No Refunds
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
4-star hotel in Swindon with a full-service spa
Situated in Swindon, this hotel is close to Lydiard Park, Swindon Designer Outlet, and Museum of the Great Western Railway. Area attractions also include Swindon and Cricklade Railway and Coate Water Country Park.
At Hilton Swindon Hotel, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Swindon Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Hilton Swindon Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 9199 square feet (828 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hilton Swindon Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Full-service health spa
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 828
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9199
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Bathroom phone
- Satellite TV service
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Costa Coffee - This coffee shop serves light fare only.
Larder Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Rock climbing nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Hilton Swindon Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 18.75 for adults and GBP 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: GBP 35.00 per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50.00
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 5 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room