Book your room at Jurys Inn Swindon
Please enter your travel dates.
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
Standard Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
- 1 double and 1 single
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double or Two Twins
Swindon eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Museum of the Great Western Railway, Swindon Designer Outlet, and Coate Water Country Park. Local attractions also include Lydiard Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn Swindon features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jurys Inn Swindon
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 7 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
Jurys Inn Swindon is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Number of floors - 9
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Jurys Inn Swindon
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If a guest is paying by cash, there's an obligatory cash bond at £30 per person per night. This is however refundable at departure/check out.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per day
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.