Availability: A Stone Wall Inn
Traditional Room, 1 Double Bed (located adjacent to Breakfast Room)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Loft, 1 Double Bed (Pond View)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Loft, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Basic Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Loft, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Family HouseMax Occupancy: 10 guests
Adults-only Windham bed & breakfast with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly bed & breakfast is close to Magic Mountain Ski Resort. Area attractions also include Grafton Ponds Outdoor Center and The Nature Museum.
Recreational amenities at A Stone Wall Inn include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, tablet computers, and premium bedding; rooms also include hair dryers and shared/communal kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A Stone Wall Inn Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, A Stone Wall Inn provides a spa tub and a sauna. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly bed & breakfast also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
A Stone Wall Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Limited housekeeping
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Tablet computer
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
An outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
A Stone Wall Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:Please note that no arrivals are permitted after 11 PM.Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: 5 percent of room rate
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 9 PM and 11 PM (amount varies)
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Vermont's Green Hotels in the Green Mountain State thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.