Book your room at Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Windsor hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Windsor, this hotel is close to Windsor Historical Society. Area attractions also include New England Air Museum and Connecticut Trolley Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport
At your hotel
Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 14905 square feet (1385 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 295
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 8
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1385
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 14905
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 9.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 9.95 USD / per day )
Park your car
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is Noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)