Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, River View
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, River View
- Two Double Beds
In the Heart of Downtown offering Spectacular views of the Detroit Skyline
Conveniently located on the Detroit River in the heart of downtown with stunning views of the Detroit River and skyline. We are minutes away from the Detroit - Windsor Tunnel and Ambassador Bridge
The Windsor Riverside Inn features an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and Fitness Centre, as well as many other amenities.
The Park Terrace,our on-site restaurant, features a spectacular view of the Detroit River skyline and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Located in the heart of Downtown Windsor, this 3 Star Windsor Riverside Inn is close to Caesars Windsor, The Art Gallery, The Chrysler Theater and many popular restaurants, pubs and nightclubs. This hotel is located five minutes from the Windsor/Detroit Tunnel and across the street from The Grey Hound/Transit Windsor International Bus Terminal which offers buses throughout the city of Windsor and to Detroit locations such as Joe Louis Arena (home to the Redwings), Comerica Park (home of the Tigers) and Ford Field (home of the Lions)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 207
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 19
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1987
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 107639
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 10000
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Windsor Riverside Inn has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Room service during limited hours is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Early check-in or late check-out may be subject to a fee. Complimentary microwaves and refrigerators may be available and should be requested at the time of booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, Discover Discover, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.00 per night
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.