Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Theme Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
- One King Bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
- Two King Beds
Family-friendly Winnipeg hotel near St. Vital Park
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to St. Vital Park, University of Manitoba, and Riel House. Also nearby are Victoria General Hospital and Investors Group Field.
In addition to a restaurant, Canad Inns Destination Centre Fort Garry features a waterslide. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Canad Inns Destination Centre Fort Garry provides a waterslide and a spa tub. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Event facilities measuring 3919 square feet (353 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Onsite parking is complimentary.
Canad Inns Destination Centre Fort Garry is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3919
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 353
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Billiards or pool table
- Pool table
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Voice mail
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
AALTOS Garden Cafe - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available. Some meals may not be served daily.
Tavern United - This pub serves lunch and dinner.
Playmakers Gaming Lounge - This bar serves light fare and drinks.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: CAD 10
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.