Availability: Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Kids Theme Room
- One Queen Bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
- Two King and One Sofa Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants, in Winnipeg (Transcona)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Winnipeg (Transcona), close to Transcona Museum and Roland Michener Arena. Area attractions also include University of Winnipeg and Royal Canadian Mint.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona features a waterslide. Other amenities include bars/lounges and a children's club.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate living rooms, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona Amenities
Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona features a waterslide and an indoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a children's club, and express check-in. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona is a smoke-free property.
- Children's club
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Room service
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate living room
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Separate sitting area
- Pay movies
- Wake-up calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Voice mail
- Clock radio
AALTOS Garden Cafe - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Tavern United - This sports bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Playmakers Gaming Lounge - This bar serves lunch and dinner.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a waterslide and an indoor pool.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.