Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, 2nd Floor
- One King Bed
Two Queen Beds Non Smoking Cozy Room
- Two Queen Beds
One King Bed Non-Smoking Cozy Room
- One King Bed
One Bedroom Suite, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated near the airport, in Winnipeg, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Western Canada Aviation Museum, Red River College, and Polo Park. Local attractions also include University of Winnipeg and Assiniboine Golf Club.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Winnipeg offers a complimentary buffet breakfast. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, and a computer station.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, MP3 docking stations, and refrigerators.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Winnipeg is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Television in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 1990
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Microwave in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Window opens
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
- MP3 docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.