Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Delta Two Queens
- Two Queen Beds
Delta Two Doubles
- Two Double Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel near University of Winnipeg
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Millennium Library, University of Winnipeg, and Winnipeg Convention Centre. Also nearby are Royal Winnipeg Ballet and Winnipeg Crafts Museum and Library.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Winnipeg features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city or courtyard views and feature beds with pillowtop mattresses. Other amenities include televisions with premium cable channels and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 July 2013 to 31 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The hotel will be renovating from 15 November 2013 to 31 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Delta Winnipeg provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 18000 square feet (1620 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This Mid-century Modern hotel also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a sauna. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Delta Winnipeg is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Secretarial services
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 393
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Poolside bar
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 17
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1620
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Street parking (metered)
- Year Built 1973
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Blaze Bistro - Overlooking the garden, this bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Some meals may not be served daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Caters to couples
Caters to families
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 35 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.