Availability: Hilton Suites Winnipeg Airport
One King Bed SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Double Beds SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Two Double Beds Accessible SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
King Bed Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Double Beds, PoolsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, PoolsideMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom Suite, with BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Winnipeg, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Western Canada Aviation Museum, Red River College, and Polo Park. Local attractions also include University of Winnipeg and Assiniboine Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Suites Winnipeg Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to sofa beds and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Suites Winnipeg Airport Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Suites Winnipeg Airport provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2013.
Hilton Suites Winnipeg Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Conference space
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1989
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
Bistro 1800 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Hilton Suites Winnipeg Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 9 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.