Book your room at Holiday Inn Winnipeg South
Please enter your travel dates.
Two Queen Beds Nonsmoking
- 2 queen
One King Bed Executive Nonsmoking
- 1 king
One King and One Sofa Bed Non-Smoking
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
- 1 bed
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Winnipeg, this eco-friendly hotel is close to St. Vital Park, Grant Park Shopping Centre, and Riel House. Local attractions also include University of Manitoba and St. Vital Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Winnipeg South features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Winnipeg South
- At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Holiday Inn Winnipeg South provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Free parking, Self parking
- In your room
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Eat and drink
Holiday Inn Winnipeg South has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Holiday Inn Winnipeg South
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per room, per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.