Availability: Norwood Hotel
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Winnipeg, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Musee de Saint-Boniface, Winnipeg Convention Centre, and Millennium Library. Also nearby are University of Winnipeg and Manitoba Children's Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Norwood Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Norwood Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Norwood Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 52
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1989
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Norwood Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Norwood Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20.00
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 15 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.