Availability: The Fort Garry Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Victorian hotel in Winnipeg with a full-service spa
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this spa hotel is close to Winnipeg Railway Museum, Millennium Library, and Winnipeg Convention Centre. Also nearby are University of Winnipeg and Forks Market.
In addition to a restaurant, The Fort Garry Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fort Garry Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, The Fort Garry Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 51022 square feet (4592 square meters) include a conference center. This Victorian hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Fort Garry Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Health club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1913
- Conference space size (feet) - 51022
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 4592
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The Palm Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Ten Spa at the Fort Garry has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. The spa is equipped with a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fort Garry Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 15 per night
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.