Availability: The Marlborough Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking (Business)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel near University of Winnipeg
Situated in Winnipeg, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Burton Cummings Theatre, University of Winnipeg, and MTS Centre. Also nearby are Canwest Place and Millennium Library.
At The Marlborough Hotel, recreational amenities include a waterslide and an indoor pool. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning. Other amenities include climate control and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Marlborough Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, The Marlborough Hotel provides a waterslide, a spa tub, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 40,000 square feet (3716 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Number of floors - 9
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 40,000
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free local calls
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Joannas Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Regal Beagle - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness center.
The Marlborough Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 5
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in smoking rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.