Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Poolside - Stay 2, Save 15%
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay 2, Save 15%
- One Queen Bed
Business Room, 1 King Bed - Stay 2, Save 15%
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Stay 2, Save 15%
- Two Queen Beds
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Winnipeg, this eco-friendly hotel is close to St. Vital Centre, Royal Canadian Mint, and Maison Gabrielle Roy. Local attractions also include Musee de Saint-Boniface and University of Saint-Boniface.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Winnipeg East features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Travelodge Winnipeg East provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Travelodge Winnipeg East is a smoke-free property.
- Free outdoor parking
- Fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
Marquee Restaurant Lounge - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and appetizers. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bowling alley nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.