Availability: Super 8 Windsor
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Windsor eco-friendly motel with an indoor pool
Situated in Windsor, this eco-friendly motel is close to Trecothic Creek and Windsor Railway, West Hants Historical Society, and Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia. Also nearby are Fort Edward National Historic Site and Haliburton House Museum.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Super 8 Windsor also features limo/town car service, laundry facilities, and a business center.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Super 8 Windsor Amenities
Business amenities consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This eco-friendly motel also offers an indoor pool, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Super 8 Windsor is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Super 8 Windsor Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.