Book your room at Dumbleton Hall Hotel
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Double or Twin Room
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Romantic hotel with a restaurant, in Evesham (Dumbleton)
This romantic hotel is located in Evesham (Dumbleton), where area attractions include Stanway House and Foutain, Hailes Abbey, and Snowshill Manor and Garden. Area attractions also include Sudeley Castle and Broadway Tower.
In addition to a restaurant, Dumbleton Hall Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and premium bedding. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dumbleton Hall Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This Edwardian hotel also offers a library, a garden, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Dumbleton Hall Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1830
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Free guest parking during stay
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Half board rates available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Eat and drink
A complimentary English breakfast is available each morning in the restaurant between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Cedar Tree Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
In-room dining choices include lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Dumbleton Hall Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 100 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 2.50
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.